Saturday, September 15, 2007

Podcasts

Alright, I have listened to a few podcasts - and subscribed to 3 on bloglines. It strikes me as simular to listening to a radio talk show - but...you get to choose your topics. Cool if you like to listen. I find that I miss the visual of the screen. here is what I added to bloglones....

Mugglecast - seems to be an ongoing conversation with news flashes about everything Potter related. The cool thing about this one is the visuals - I downloaded it to RealPlayer and was able to watch the cosmic, funky light show moving to the music & words!

Helping Kids Get Smart About Money - I selected this one because it has recently come to my attention that kids don't learn how to establish and maintain their personal assets in school. Now that my kids are older, I wnat to make sure they get this information when it will still make a difference in their lives!

Libvib - is a news podcast about libraries and books. I will listen to this to keep up with news about libraries and how they do things around the world. Right now I am listening to a podcast about the children's book " And Tango Makes Three" why it was challenged and why it is an acceptable subject for children. Hot topic!!

No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/