Thursday, September 13, 2007

2.0 Sandbox

I like this sandbox better than the ones I played in as a kid...not even virtual sand in the pants! I added to several wiki's - favorite books, pets, jokes. I added this blog to the list of favorite blogs. And I created a new wiki page "This Thing Called Life" that lists some of my favorite ways to spend time.
I can see that this would be a good tool for people not living near each other who are working on a project, or doing committee work together. I am a member of several such groups and am having to constantly check my email - theen sometines have to search back through messages to find older info. This format is nice because everything added to the conversation is in one place - a long conversation. Clearly, it would also be a good format for a class - it would help students and teacher collaborate. Cool!

No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/