Saturday, September 15, 2007

eBooks

I love audio books! My kids & I listen to them all the time - in the car, in our bedrooms, in the kitchen. I have never looked at ebooks to seriously because we still have dial up service at home, and until the web2.0 inititive, my understanding was that we should not be downloading books on our computers at work. I have created a netlibrary account and downloaded one book to use as a test run to seee if I like it enough to use it on a regular basis. I do not think I will use it after this test at work - because I am generally engaging my mind when working at my desk & would find an ebook distracting! As it should be.

Squirrel Inc.: A Fable About Leadership Through Storytelling by Stephen Denning is about the use of story telling in the business world. Unusual at best, boring at worst. The sound quality is great and user interface very good - windows media player is familiar and has fun graphics that move with the sound.

No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/