Saturday, September 1, 2007

Avitar

Yahoo! Avatars


Here I am ... at my dream vacation spot! I've played around with Yahoo! avitar generator. It is a fun thing to do - I want to share this with my daughter. She loves the web based "paper doll" sites. Again, I don't know how much I'll use this, but it is fun to play around!




I have found that while doing these 23 things at work it is difficult to accomplish when we are busy...that is when all the public computers are in use....and in ABD that is almost always. Often the sound is scrambled on video feeds, and the downloading time is way too long to be enjoyable (yes - I do multitask!...but the momentum is lost while waiting soooo long!). Hummmm.




I am waiting for the generator blog to load "My Posh Twin" as I write. I'll give it 5 more minutes before giving up on this one! Next on I'll try is Pattern Generator - wow - way to techie for me! Next up is rocketship generator - hope its easier! Sure is...here's Moon Child.....




No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/