Monday, August 27, 2007

mosaica & blurb!

I just explored a cool flickr 3rd party site called mosaica. It brings mosaics of flicker pix to the computer as a screensaver. The samples look really cool. I am hoping this works on my computer! The mash-ups were also interesting - but not something I want to persue.

Blurb - making books out of flicker photos looks really amazing! I have seen a couple of the finished products, but never thought how cool it would be to make one myself. Actually what came to mind is my brother. Scottt travels the world & takes loads of pix. I am always telling him he needs to publish his photos along with the travel logs he writes. This looks like a perfect way to get him motivated to work on a book, or 5!

No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/