Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Now that the Summer Reading Program is over and done with, I find that I have a bit O free tiem to get back to my 23 Things. So today I played around with Flickr. I have been taking photos at the Aberdeen Library for 2 years now. Thanks to the generous donations of or Friends group, I have purchased throw away cameras. I have had double prints made - one for our branch pooto album and one for the public display. Customers really enjoy finding photos of themselves at Aberdeen Library events. The kids are especially thrilled to take the photos home with them!
After exploring flickr, I am feeling more motivated to move into the realm of digital photos. What a great way to store & share photos!!! I think I will still get hard copies made to give away to customers, but hopefully this will save our friends group some $$! I think you can find my photos by searching for Aberdeen Library.

No comments:

My Rollyo...

http://rollyo.com/sbwoll/reference_search/